" Nisayaww ;) "

Nisayaww

Hai Welcome Here


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck :)"

We can chatting here

<




How to not get dissapointed}
Thursday 30 July 2015 | 04:13 | 0Comment

Assalamualaikum and hello ladies and gentlemen.
How u doin?
I am ASHAMED with my old posts which i decided to delete all of them
BHAHAHAHA sorry.

okay.
how to not get dissapointed?

Do NOT expect anything before its happen.
It will lead to such great dissapointness.
Ya.

Do NOT put a high expectation on something.
It will kill u

Huhuhuhu.
The reason why im writing this post is becse im in such a great dissapointness
HAHAHAHA
i need a lot of positive thought(s) in my mind. AGAIN
Lots of things been running through these days.
mentally and physically destroyed. huhuhuhu

Oh. Im missing my best friend T.T

i need this view in front of my eyes rn T.T




newer post older post